Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Welcome to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) page of HassamPC. On our website, we take copyright infringement very seriously and strive to respect the intellectual property rights of others.
In accordance with the DMCA and other applicable laws, we have adopted a policy of terminating, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, users who are deemed to be repeat infringers. We also reserve the right to remove or disable access to any content that is alleged to infringe the copyright of a third party.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the website.
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
We appreciate your cooperation in helping to protect the intellectual property rights of others.